To live out our purpose we have activities that help carry out the mission of God.
- Our Soup and Salad luncheon held on the second Sunday of every month is to benefit community missions and Lutheran Indian Missionaries in the United States.
- Our R.O.C.K.S. (Really Outstanding Christian Kids Serving) group of youth provides leadership opportunities for our Junior and Senior High youth. This group gave us our guiding principles and provides different activities that involves the whole congregation.
- Our Community VBS is open to all pre school through elementary youth. On Sunday Morning it becomes an inter-generational time to learn.
- Our Women (WELCA) meet in bible study each month and support Lutheran World Relief and other missions of the ELCA.
- Our Ministry in the Bowling Green community involves collecting food for the local food pantries and serving meals quarterly with our sister church Cloverdale United Methodist.
- Our Dartball team is very active and participtes in a league with area churches. They enjoy the fellowship league play provides. New members are welcome!
- Good News + Amen! Wondering what this is all about? This group combines bible study and spiritual leadership while supporting the guding principles of Hope.